Excel-to-MSSQL is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8.
Excel-to-MSSQL is a program to migrate MS Excel data into MS SQL databases. Each worksheet becomes a table, each row becomes a record and each cell becomes a field. Key features:
(1) all versions of MS Excel are supported (including MS Excel 2007);
(2) all versions of Microsoft SQL are supported (including SQL Azure);
(3) option to convert individual worksheets;
(4) option to merge MS Excel data into an existing MS SQL database;
(5) converts Comma Separated Values (CSV) files into MS SQL tables;
(6) option to customize destination table structure;
(7) stores conversion settings into profile;
(8) intelligent types mapping;
(9) command line support;
(10) easy-to-use wizard style interface;
(11) unlimited 24/7 support service;
(12) 1-year subscription for updates
Excel-to-MSSQL (version 4.3) has a file size of 1.02 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 200 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.